Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Haul: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size Set of 5 + Swatches!

Went to Sephora the other day to get my mum a birthday present. But i couldnt resist not getting anything for myself. So i ended up using my $30 sephora voucher that my friends gave me for my birthday. The Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size Set retails for $45 and contains 0.03oz of product each. I used the vouchers, so i only had to top up $15 to get it. What a steal!

The good thing about the set is that you get to try out the different shades of UD 24/7 Liners and try out the product itself before splurging on the full size. The pencils are soft and glides on smoothly.

But i must say, they're so soft that sometimes it doesnt glide on the waterline andlower lashline that well. Takes a couple of tries before the true colour shows. Other than that, i only have good things to say about them. The colours are really pretty too. You can use them as liners to line the eyes or as eye shadow bases. They dont crease and last a long time. When it sets and dries, its smudgeproof and waterproof.
Zero
Demolition
Bourbon
Underground
Stray Dog
Hope you like it!
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment