Friday, July 15, 2011

Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?

Demi Lovato's latest comeback single is truly amazing, in my opinion. After everything she went through, its amazing that she could bounce back with this incredibly moving song.
I honestly think that the music video for the song is simple but is a breath of fresh air. No strobe lights, or green screens or heavy makeup, just her on a desert singing her piece.

I think she looks incredible and fresh. Welcome back, Demi.

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper


More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/demi_lovato/#share

No comments:

Post a Comment