Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Movin' on.


I wrote this "monologue" a couple of months ago and i'd like to finally share. Its been over year and im finally over it. I've moved on and this is me moving on.

Its not that im a non-believer, its just that sometimes it gets overated and it loses its true meaning. Love. Its not science fiction, its not a mathematical equation. Neither is it a game. Love can be defined as an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. In philosophical context, love is a virtue representing all of human kindness, compassion, and affection.

But what is love to you? What is love to me? Youngsters like myself these days think of love to be between 2 beings. People in love. And these young hearts will give up anything and everything to be “in love”. They get so obsessed in finding their one true love at such a young age and they obsess over it and that’s all they can ever think about. I must say, I have had a good share of time wasted on thinking about “the one”. But as I grow older, I start to question myself. Nobody cares how many Ex-s you have. Nobody cares if you’ve been in love before. It’s about letting things flow and when IT happens, it’ll happen. No need for the soul searching. I believe that if its meant to be, it’ll be.

But what is love to you? What is love to me? Right now, at this point of my life, I feel that all my love is towards my family, friends and doing what I love. They make me happy and that’s all to it.

You cant go out looking for love, love has to find you.

1 comment:

  1. Like Phil Collins says "You can't hurry love...you'll just have to wait"
    Just trust in Good time how long its take...he will come to you

    Hope you don't give up

    ReplyDelete