Monday, September 5, 2011

About You #1 30 Day Challenge: Day 24

Day 24- A letter to your parents

To Mama and Papa.

Firstly, thank you for bringing me into this fragile world. Thank you for the sacrifices you've made, the dreams you left behind, the time you're spent and the money you've wasted on us. I honestly cannot imagine my life without you, both of you.
You've brought light into my life and i cannot imagine the darkness without you. You've raised me up to be strong and protected, mature and confident. And as i walked into reality, you were always there to pick me up when i fall, cheer me up when im down, put a band-aid on when i got hurt and be that listening ear when i need someone to talk to.
You may not know it, and i may not have said this often, but i trully do love you with every bit of my soul. I'd move mountains for you if i could (which i hope i dont have to cause its pretty much impossible). I'll run from Safar to Marwah searching for water during a drought for you.

I've disappointed you plenty of times and i hope im forgiven. I've hurt you plenty of times and i hope im forgiven.

Mama and Papa,
I love you.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment