Sunday, September 11, 2011

About You #1 30 Day Challenge: Day 30

Day 30- Who are you?
I'm ordinary. I'm regular. I'm common. I hate ants, i like asparagus, i hate people being late, i try to be different sometimes but fails, i cry myself to sleep sometimes and wake up feeling a whole lot better, sometimes i have dreams that leave me wanting to fall back to sleep and dream about it some more, I like to stick with something that i know works best for me, i prefer buying makeup to clothes, i'm quite shy around people i dont know, im a creature of habit, i dont know what i really want to be when i grow up, i sometimes look in the mirror and ask myself "why arent you pretty like everyone else?", i think too highly of myself sometimes, and my family means the world to me.

So thats it. the About me 30 day challenge is finally over! I hope you now know a little bit more about myself!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment