Friday, December 30, 2011

Random update!

I'm just chilling in my dining room with some fuzzy and cute socks on that i got from Daiso for $2 just now. Im currently snacking on some salt & vinegar chips and sipping some hot tea. It's quite late and im probably the only one left awake in this house, but i just felt like posting something.

The new year is coming and honestly, im not that crazily excited for 2012 to come. I have 3 weeks of school, 3 weeks of attatchment and 2 weeks of exams left of my second year in school. In April 2012, i start my last semester of school before rotting in the hospital for the last 6 months of school. Thats how i see my life right now. Laying everything down and sighing at how short of a time i have left of my youth and freedom before i need to think about what i want to do with the rest of my life. Stay in nursing and pursue a degree in it or do something completely different? I have no clue of what i want right now.

It feels like it was just yesterday that i was sitting in my classroom in secondary school learning about differentiation and integration in A-Math class, paying close attention to how the problems were solved and how formulas are applied by my favourite math teacher. That was over 2 years ago!

I stopped coming up with new year resolutions awhile ago, knowing that i can never achieve anything on the list. I just hope that 2012 is slightly different from 2011 cause 2011 wasnt much different then 2010, apart from being in a new school and adapting to poly life.

I'm pretty much rambling, so i shall pull myself together and make this short and sweet. I hope everyone will have an awesome new year and that everyone stay safe!

xo and well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment