Thursday, August 11, 2011

About You #1 30 Day Challenge: Day 1

Going to start doing a 30 day challenge just to fill up my time in the day. If you wanna tag along, click here.

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
  1. Im 1.54m tall.
  2. Most of my friends are taller than me.
  3. I have an obsession with eyelashes.
  4. I like tea and i dont drink coffee.
  5. Paypal is a sinner.
  6. I spend more time on Ebay than socializing online.
  7. I have this thing where i talk too much.
  8. People who knows me, knows that i'm pretty much insane and that i talk till there's no tomorrow.
  9. People who dont know me, thinks i'm mute/shy.
  10. I hate being late, thus i'm always early.
  11. I hate holes or clumps of small tiny objects together.
  12. I like things to be in place and i'm a planner.
  13. I imagine too much/overthink.
  14. I don't like guys in slippers in school.
  15. I dont make sense sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment