Friday, August 19, 2011

about You #1 30 Day Challenge: Day 7

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on youu
As much as i sometimes hate to admit it, i'm becoming more and more like my mother. She's strong, independent and just plain lovable. She can be such a pain sometimes, but for the most part, she's pretty much amazing. With everything she's accomplished in her life thus far, i feel like her life is the direction i want to take in mine. She has impacted my life tremendously, not just cause she's my mother, but because of the way she brings soul and love in my life. She constantly reminds me of how important it is to do well in what i do now, so that i can have a bigger and brighter future.
I might take her advice for granted sometimes, but i'll never not love her. She gave me everything and she's m everything and i love her for that.
P/s i love my dad alot too!

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment